The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform. This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
The Team Leader will play a critical role in service delivery, with responsibility for building and developing a team of Customer Support Executives (CSEs) to achieve the above outcome, with a very strong focus on individual coaching.
Flexibility in relation to working hours is required based on business requirements - in particular, seasonal client events. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift pattern, weekends, early starts, late finish, depending on client requirements.
The Team Leader will be an integral contributor to the team, working within and promoting the Company Values
Duties and Responsibilities
• To directly coach and manage a team of CSEs in line with company and client requirements.
• To ensure adherence to agreed processes and policies within the allocated team, for assurance of high-quality servicing.
• To motivate the team to provide best-in-class service, developing and maintaining a positive working environment for the team, based on open communication.
• To contribute to positive Client Relationship development through positive operational intent and strong results-orientation.
• To operate with honesty, integrity and transparency in all aspects of the work.
To oversee team and individual performance through continuous engagement with dedicated Quality Analysts (QAs), and be accountable for team performance development.
• To carry out frequent, targeted coaching based on issues/trends notified, providing constructive feedback and learning opportunities in order to ensure that agreed Service Levels are being met
• To ensure CSEs receive all appropriate training, both initially and on an ongoing basis.
• To handle queries, issues or complaints that have been escalated from the team, in line with the processes agreed with the client.
• To seek out opportunities for continuous improvement.
• To carry out any administrative or managerial functions in an accurate, diligent and timely manner.
• To maintain team staffing levels in accordance with ongoing servicing requirements (daily scheduling, scheduling of annual leave, flagging recruitment needs…)
• To participate in internal & client reporting, as required.
• To carry out all aspects of People Management requirements, including initiation of any necessary Performance Improvement Planning or Disciplinary actions.
• To carry out any other ad hoc duties that may arise during the development of the role or operation, including the processing of tickets during any downtime.
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
• a desire to create a collaborative environment, and to participate in that collaboration, while taking overall responsibility for the team.
• evidence of enhanced results through individual and team coaching.
• the confidence and personal strength to direct and motivate others
• being an inquisitive problem-solver who ‘gets ahead’ of potential issues.
• an ability to drill into detail, while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
• quantifiable personal and/or team successes in the past
• conscientiousness, and the ambition to participate in the development of a successful operation.
• an ability to see the ‘client view’, understanding the impact of the work on the development of the relationship.
• willingness to be flexible in their work, and adaptable to a range of activities on any given day.
• Ability to efficiently work to specified project delivery deadlines
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be a good team player
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexible and innovative
Essential Skills and abilities:
• Holds a third-level qualification in business or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years’ contact centre / operational experience.
• Minimum of 2 years’ people management experience, preferably in a contact centre.
• High fluency in English, with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar and punctuation is required. The same in any other stated role-specific language would be advantageous.
Role specific languages: GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, POLISH, TURKISH, HUNGARIAN, CZECH, DUTCH, PORTUGUESE.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrates a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding performance.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.
• Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results.
Location: Dublin 18, WFH until further notice
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com