I am currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Team Leader to join my client - a Fortune 500 firm, a leader in the professional and solutions provider in the industry.
As a Team Leader, you will be managing and leading a team of ~20 employees within their operations and client-driven environment, communicating safety practices, policies, best practices, motivating and assessing team members' performance to reach the company goals.
Your role will play a key role in the performance of the operational team which includes activities such as hiring & training, generating reports, team performance management, etc.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results-orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Works on developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Delivers 1:1 conversation with Team members to address performance, work on the development, and any other item
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Interacts with Client answering inquiries and effectively handling Client’s ad-hoc tasks.
- Works with the flexibility to ensure achievement of SLA and Client’s satisfaction
- Minimum 12 months of leadership experience
- Managed 15-30 employees at a single time
- Strong people management skills
- Leadership, Delivering Feedback and Coaching
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Strong Relationship Building
- Salary range: €35,000 per annum - €42,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Across Dublin City Centre and Dublin South (WFH option during and post COVID)
- Working Hours: Different shift availabilities (Day, Evening, Night, Flexible)
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie