Lead application developers will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, lead the design, development and operationalizing of software applications in a build it own it environment.
• Lead a technical engineering team
• Analysis of complex processes and applications.
• Work closely with system and enterprise architects in order to develop and design the best possible approach; support the development and implementation for new and existing services in the electronic payments area.
• Implementation and documentation of software architecture and E2E solutions.
• Contribute considerably to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team that will contain other developers, architects, product owners, test and DevOps engineers.
• Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality solutions
• Responsible for the execution of complex development tasks, unit tests, debugging and for supporting validation activities including component tests, regression tests, system integration tests.
• Creation of monitoring and logging solutions to allow for state-of-the-art monitoring of our high performance, enterprise production environment.
• Contribute to estimation efforts at a T-shirt sizing level using your expertise in the relevant areas.
• Knowledge transfer, active support and educational development of internal and external team members.
• Partner with developers, analysts, and tech leads across the enterprise, to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
• Support the developed solutions in production in a build it own it model.
• Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 6 years’ large scale enterprise level experience in designing and developing web and services based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
• .Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, business informatics or mathematics. Comparable education or professional experience also considered.
• Exceptionally strong on code quality.
• Excellent knowledge in JEE/Spring, JAVA 8, Shell-Scripting.
• Extensive knowledge on modern databases technologies.
• Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: Eclipse, Git/GitLab, Maven, CI/CD, Containerization and Orchestration, JIRA and Confluence.
• High on social skills, team spirit and empathy.
• Willingness to take ownership and ability to show strong personal commitment for the department and the team goals; must be comfortable with being considered a reliable and proactive influential team member who is not afraid to take on responsibility in the team.
• Ability to communicate clearly to business analysts and stakeholders as well as technical-representatives.
• Very strong and proven communication and coordination skills, open-minded and determined.
• Very organized and highly competent in solving issues and finding solutions.
• Responsible for planning, highlighting and implementing possible improvements for existing and new applications.
• Can do, Will do attitude
***Stamp 4/EU Citizenship required***
For more information, contact Doireann at email@example.com