A FRESH START - A NEW CAREER!
Do you want a change from working in Retail or Hospitality?
This is an opportunity to explore a new career in an office based, tech support role, with great potential.
It is an Entry Level Role with *complete training provided*.
Provide 1st level technical support to users of our client. Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Execute transactions as per prescribed timelines.
To ensure customer service levels are met and exceeded.
Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
Location: Dublin 24 based from office.
Salary: 23.5K-25.5K /annum (depending on experience)
Analytical and problem solving skills:
· Active listening and questioning a key skill.
· Problem solving and quick thinking a necessity to resolve issues independently, thoroughly and efficiently.
· Must display ownership and accountability.
· Ability to multitask.
· Respect for customers’ time; efficiently, effectively and empathetically resolve customer issues.
· Work to tight deadline, service levels.
Communication and Relationship Skills:
· Must be team oriented; sharing knowledge and working together to deliver excellent customer service and results.
· Self-motivated and patient.
Email me on
Tel: 01 614 6180