24*7 rotating shift-based positions
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and resolving the most challenging issues and escalation for the customer and provide technical guidance in addressing their business needs. You will be the voice of the customer into product and development teams for product feedback and improvements. You will play an integral role in building knowledge and be part of strategic initiatives for process improvements.
What you get to do in this role:
- Customer Advocate providing support to users/administrators of our platform. Contributing to the growth of best practices for delivery of support services.
- Understand our platform, cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Manage and resolve all issues.
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving and providing root cause analysis for Product issues.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and use that expertise to help customers.
- Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
- Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Role requires working in 24/7 shifts on a rotational basis.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- Advance understanding of Object-Oriented programming. Java preferred.
- Advance understanding of Networking concepts including TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH protocols, concepts of firewall, load balancer and ports.
- Good Experience in diagnosing performance related issues by analysing Heap dumps or Thread Stacks.
- Good Experience in using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Good knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Good knowledge on RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with VMware, AWS, Azure, Event Management System
- Demonstrated ability to understand the problem statement and troubleshoot complex technical issues with ease.