• Manage and resolve tickets regarding Issues and Engineering requests.
• Investigate tickets by utilizing technical logs, back-end monitoring tools, documentation, replication, and escalation.
• Review simple complex scripts or perform back-end actions (e.g. activating SSO).
• Tickets are not repeated questions with scripted answers.
• Work independently and manage your time to work across multiple complex customer tickets.
• 5 - 7 + years experience working with mobile applications troubleshooting and SaaS-based software companies
• Excellent communication skills in German and English
• Experience working support tickets in in Zendesk (preferable) or Salesforce Service Cloud
• Clear track record of delighting customers through direct Enterprise level customer users
• Demonstrated experience investigating, replicating and escalating bugs to engineers through speaking with customers, reviewing logs, replicating issues in the platform itself, and packaging all of this into a clear package that engineering can fix
• Comfort level using tools like Datadog (preferable), splunk, Crashlytics, Amplitude/new
relic/gainsightPS etc to identify usage patterns and errors
• Understanding of APIs - specifically Thrift and Webhook using Postman/JSON
• general understanding/comfort level with JSON, Python and/or Java script codes to string together CLI (command-line-interface) tools
Location : Anywhere in Ireland
Valid work permit for Ireland is essential
Apply Now or mail your profiles to email@example.com