The candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years relevant IT experience, with at least 2 years in an equivalent lead role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Candidate should be able to work both on their own initiative and within a dynamic team structure, and communicate effectively with team members, managers and business users alike.
- SOAP-based and RESTful web services utilizing WCF/Web API
- Relational Databases and MS Entity Framework
- Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Automated unit testing/ performance and volume testing
- Working with Architecture to create detail designs for developers
- Experience dealing with information Security professionals- understanding their core knowledge and being able to meet their requirement & of international standards
- Strong knowledge with Azure platform
- Participate as a team member in fully agile deliveries
- Manage/facilitate the daily stand-ups
- Experience of mentoring staff and conducting code reviews
- Development task sizing and estimation / assisting with project planning activities and development estimation.