My client is a large multi site food manufacturer with sites across the UK. We are currently recruiting a Technical Account Manager to join the technical team on site in Co Tyrone.
• Management of the technical relationship with the allocated customers at all levels within the customer base.
• Taking the technical lead on a key customer account.
• Ensure that a HACCP based quality system, such that, as a minimum, required approvals (typically BRC and customer standards) are achieved and food quality/safety/legality standards are consistently met for all products of the various customers being managed
• Ensure all own label specifications and factory specifications are completed to customer and legal requirements
• Reporting of technical performance of the customer, both internally and externally. Ensuring relevant internal personnel are fully aware of technical status and issues which require their input to improve.
• Provision of technical guidance, training and support to other departments, developing awareness and understanding of technical issues relating to the customer.
• Working with Customers / Statutory Bodies, implementation of legislation and Customer standards. During factory visits and audits, providing information required and implementing corrective actions where necessary and providing formal responses.
• 3rd Level qualification in relevant discipline, or équivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the food industry
• Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
• Track record of relationship building with customer technical.
To discuss this or other roles in Food Manufacturing contact Seamus on 02890725625