As a Technical Analyst/Programmer the successful Candidate has excellent project management (ability to manage own projects) and communication skills to be able to work at a design and technical level.
The Technical Analyst/Programmer will be responsible for automating documents with Latex coding, writing scripts, resolving own coding errors and coming up with innovative and fast solutions. He/She can quickly learn ad business domains, programming languages and Technologies that are aligned with client’s standards.
In This Role, You will:
- Automate documents using Latex (Design Latex templates for various document templates)
- Write scripts to generate documents at a click of a button. (Use Python/ Java Apps Script)
- Ad hoc job duties (those specific to a certain situation, event or period. They are typically not a part of your daily duties but may occupy a fair amount of your workday at certain times.
● You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an automation specialist with Latex experience in automation
● Latex coding skills and ability to design / create Latex source documentation / templates.
● Ability to write Scripts and generate 100’s of documents at a click of a button.
● Exceptional customer service
NICE TO HAVE:
● Programming skills in API, Java, Python and ability to apply those skills to tools and user interfaces.
● like CA Layer 7, JAVA, APIGEE, Open Source etc., along with JAVA Python.
● Knowledge of principles of process automation based on user needs/program goals