This role shall report to the Biosafety & Bioassay Development Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Assist Adventitious Agent (AVA) In-vitro Laboratory Supervisor in
- Qualifying all cell banks/viral seeds including performance of viral titrations.
- Drawing up test method SOPs for AVA and Mycoplasma laboratories
- Qualification of AVA and Mycoplasma test methods in strict accordance with SOP(s) ensuring full GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
- Carrying out routine test method procedures.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Routine laboratory/equipment maintenance.
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Cell Culture or Virology)
- 2+ years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in in-vitro bioassays and project management highly desirable.
- Experience in virology and biosafety testing requirements highly desirable.
- Analytical techniques and cell culture experience essential.
For further information and to apply for this role please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671
or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671