If you have experience in managing a software delivery team, with enterprise experience and are seeking new opportunities with a global organisation that is world leader in Financial Services then please read on.
As Technical Development Manager you will oversee the running of the Core Service’s sub unit within the Belfast office. You will have line management responsibilities for Technical Business Analysts, Team Leads and Principal Engineers within that unit. You will have delivery responsibility for projects on GIRCA, Scila and a portfolio of platforms in Core Services.
Essential requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of line management of a software delivery team
- Enterprise system experience
- Management experience within a software delivery team
- Experience of delivering platforms and services across multiple teams
- Experience of coordinating deliveries across multiple delivery teams
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role (such as an Engineer) in a multi-team delivery
For immediate consideration please click apply.
If you would like to review the full job description, please contact me direct on 07393014996 or drop me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org