It is the post holder’s objective to provide technical leadership and coaching for Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians and enable the delivery of complex projects.
The post holder will act as the primary analytical lead for their assigned project. They will execute, delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis to ensure project timelines are met and to communicate progress to internal and external clients.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience of analysing Pharmaceutical drug products in a GMP environment.
- Significant experience in: HPLC analysis, Stability study design and testing, HPLC method Development, HPLC method Validation
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities and staff meeting demanding timelines.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of Pharmaceutical development projects.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Experience of client interaction in a contract manufacturing company
To discuss this role call Seamus on 02890725625 or apply using the link