Lead a team that is responsible for Technical Operations.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Carry out the responsibilities inherent in the position of a Front Line Manager in respect of Technical Operations & Product Support, including all aspects of safety, training and people development.
- To implement manufacturing strategies.
- To ensure Operations are provided with the necessary troubleshooting and backup.
- To identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product or process nonconformance.
- To ensure that all customer requirements are met while maintaining product availability of diagnostic reagents.
- Ensure department operates within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that the department meets the quality requirements of it’s customers.
- To ensure the successful transfer and start up of new products.
- Recommend / Implement improvements to EHS and foster continuous improvement to develop a safety culture.
- Update and review progress against goals on a quarterly basis and conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals and development plans for direct reports.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline as this will provide the foundation necessary to understanding scientific principles.
- Postgraduate experience in commercial immunoassay development/manufacture:
- Experience of people management/motivation.
- Good communication abilities.
- Familiarity with Regulatory requirement.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 091507576 for more information.
Full eligibility to work in Ireland required for this role. - EU passport/ Stamp 4 Visa