Excellent scope to work from home if interested circa 50% of the time following easing of restrictions.
Tasks will include:
- Preparing, with various groups, guidance and information documents for members.
- Supporting and managing the Accounting Committee.
- Addressing public consultations from international accounting, auditing and ethics standard setters.
- Liaising with various Irish and UK Government Departments on company law and other legislation impacting on the work of accountants.
- Dealing with various regulatory and state agencies on regulatory and other matters relevant to the profession and business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) who trained in Big 4/Top 10 and has industry experience
- Has a strong interest in technical matters.
- Has a good understanding of the legal framework and technical requirements faced by accountants, and auditors.
- Knowledge of FRS102 in particular and a working knowledge of the IFRSs.
Contact Natasha Bevan today for more information on 01 500 5987