My client based in Dublin have a requirement for a Technical Accountant/Manager.
Tasks will include:
· Preparing, with various groups, guidance and information documents for the group
· Supporting and managing the Accounting Committee.
· Addressing public consultations from international accounting, auditing and ethics standard setters.
· Liaising with various Irish and UK Government Departments on company law and other legislation impacting on the work of accountants.
· Dealing with various regulatory and state agencies on regulatory and other matters relevant to the profession and business.
The ideal candidate will be:
· A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) who trained in Big 4/Top 10 and has industry experience
· Has a strong interest in technical matters.
· Has a good understanding of the legal framework and technical requirements faced by accountants, and auditors.
· Knowledge of FRS102 in particular and a working knowledge of the IFRSs.
Contact Natasha Bevan today for more information on 01 500 5987