Process Scientist - Biotechnology
Location: Munster Ireland
Do you want to work with a company that has a #1 ranking in science magazines top biotech companies to work for?
In this role, you will be working as part of a team of world class scientists, supporting scientific investigations in the batch process from start to finish.
I am looking to speak with candidates that have the following education and experience levels;
A PhD holder within Biology, Biotech or Biochemistry with a special area of study in the following areas: small scale/large scale cell culture, metabolism, working with cells, investigating cells, biochemistry of cells, cell biology, cell culture, purification – protein production, HPLC, Filtration, viral clearance.
A master’s holder with 2-3 years’ experience in the following areas: working in a large-scale manufacturing facility and has experience with Mono Clonal Anti Bodies, if you do not have the MABS experience, someone with strong downstream process science experience would also be a strong fit.
What will you be doing in this role
- Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
- Authors Process Validation protocols and report activities.
- Performs product impact assessments.
- Develops and writes protocols for manufacturing support activities.
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
- Communicate information on current process data and other initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer
- Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process.
- Investigates OOS and OOL IPCs
- Participates in process and quality risk assessments
- Presents process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary
- Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process
- Supports technology transfer activities as needed
- Reviews and/or approves Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process.
If you would like to learn more on this opportunity, reach out, apply now and we will come back to you shortly.