Cpl are currently looking for a Technical Recruiter for a Permanent role in Dublin city centre with a large multinational IT company. The successful candidate must have 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Recruitment role in a similar organisation. In-house experience is desirable but not essential. Options available for full remote working depending or fully office based form January 2021
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business to target and hire best IT talent
- Work in partnership with hiring managers, support candidates for interview and efficiently hire.
- Have a good understanding of the local IT labour and candidate markets for areas of responsibility.
- Design resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and building talent pools
- Negotiate rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas to Hiring Managers
- Provide a high level of candidate care and ensure frequent communication is deployed
- Manage own workload to ensure a best in class recruitment service is delivered.
- Degree or local equivalent
- 3+ years' experience within a similar role
- Experience recruiting within Technology
- In-house experience desirable but also open to strong agency candidates
- Customer focused with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to meet monthly targets and to develop creative sourcing strategies
- Confident in influencing recruitment decisions
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 6146027