Cpl HR is seeking a Tech Recruiter to join an exciting multinational organisation in their Technology Hub based in South Dublin. The successful candidate will be working in a fun, innovative, growing, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment where the team is highly engaged and passionate about the company and product. The successful candidate will have a knack for finding key talent, a passion for recruitment, will be focused on customer experience and dedicated to providing outstanding service.
- Sourcing high calibre candidates on an ongoing basis through a variety of mediums and sourcing methodologies.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
- Work effectively to gain the interest of passive candidates through networking and referrals.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Build Talent pool for future hiring of critical profiles
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities & engage candidates in our value proposition
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences and communities
- Engage candidates in our value proposition and update social media networks
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Client is open to candidates with 2+ years’ experience up a Senior Recruiters, offering a competitive salary relative to experience
- Demonstrated ability in sourcing and screening highly technical positions.
- Proven ability of strong stakeholder management experience and influencing skills.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- A strong understanding of technology, ability to read and understand technical requirements.
For further information contact Maryclaire Booth on +353(0)16146027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org