Our client, a dynamic & fast growing manufacturing specialist in the electronics sector are now recruiting for a Technical Sales Administrator to join their growing sales support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified sales administrator with a technical sales background to further develop their career so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Sales Director & acting as a key part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for covering duties such as preparing customer quotations & processing incoming sales orders, resolving delivery/logistics queries, stock reporting & updating, assisting on sales/marketing campaigns & acting as a vital resource for the field based sales reps & agents.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in an electronics or technical/engineering discipline.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a sales administration or sales order management role.
- Experience gained in the manufacturing or engineering sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 35-40k + benefits & with strong potential for further career growth & personal development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com