My client, one of Ireland’s top laboratory equipment supplier, is recruiting for a Technical Sales Consultant to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position, covering the Leinster region and would sell and support a range of spectroscopy and chromatography products country wide.
The individual will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation. This sales role is technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidate. Full product training will be offered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and selling of Shimadzu spectroscopy and Camag chromatography.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote and increase revenue of Shimadzu and Camag product portfolio.
- Provide demonstrations, pricing, and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an in-depth product knowledge of the Shimadzu spectroscopy and Camag chromatography product solutions.
- Supporting new and existing customer projects remotely and on-site
- Provide customers with technical and software support and training.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales and service team.
- 3rd level science degree required.
- Proven track record in analytical product sales – preferred 3 – 5 years.
- Strong technical background with aptitude to deal with customers face-to-face.
- Experienced in regulated environments such as medical, pharmaceutical or biopharma sectors
- Chromatography/ spectroscopy instrumentation & software background preferable.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671