Our client, a dynamic & fast growing specialist provider to the multinational manufacturing & engineering sector are now recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist to join their growing inside sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified relatively recent graduate to further develop their technical sales career so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Sales Director & acting as a key part of the Inside Sales team, you will be responsible for covering duties such as preparing customer quotations & processing incoming sales orders, following up on sales & business development leads, resolving complex sales/product queries from customers, building on existing client relationships & supporting the wider sales, commercial & operations teams in their duties.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a sales administration or sales order management role, ideally gained in a technical or engineering environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
- Proven ability to achieve individual sales targets & support group sales projects.
This is a full time/permanent position with base salary depending on candidate experience & qualifications but expected to be approx. 28-33k + benefits & up to 10% bonus. There is strong potential for further career growth & personal development within this organisation potentially including a field based sales rep role.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com