My client is a premier distributor of building energy management systems, controllers, measurement and field device products. The company is well established with an active sales force representing and supplying some of the world’s leading manufacturers in building controls and field devices.
Salary Range: £25k - £50k
- Confident, shows optimistic ’can do attitude’ and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed.
- Proven organisational skills and planning ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and forecasts to a professional standard.
- Ability to prepare and lead meetings with internal and external customers
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments, and take corrective action where appropriate
- Computer literate
- Third level qualification in Electrical or Engineering or Building Services desirable
- Sales experience (5+ years essential) in BMS and / or HVAC
- Experience in developing new customers and providing customer solutions to meet their needs
- A proven track record in developing and selling technical solutions in Building Services project applications across commercial, education, healthcare, and pharmaceutical markets
- Current relationships with M&E consultants, contractors, local authorities, and end users.
- Clean full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.