On behalf of our client, a leading lab instrumentation sales and service company, we are hiring a Technical Service Administrator
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Scope/Overall Summary of Role:
The Technical Service Administrator is a high-level administrative position within our Service Department.
The role will focus on day to day management of a team of field service engineers and is customer facing with both internal and external clients. From time to time, the individual may be expected to work interdepartmentally within the business.
1. Schedule, Plan & log service calls.
2. Ensure completion of calls.
3. Management of engineer’s workload in the Service software system.
4. Pricing and quoting for adhoc work.
5. Issue & review contract scheduled calls.
6. Coordination of key accounts, building relationships with clients and maximising return.
7. Work closely with other departments within the company.
1. Strong administration skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
2. Individual must be able to work on their own initiative and also as part of the team.
3. Attention to detail with the ability to work in a busy fast paced services environment handling multiple demands at one time. A typical day will involve dealing with 150+ email requests and phone calls.
4. Individual should be commercially focused with a proactive attitude.
5. Systems orientated and processed driven.
6. Ownership and a strong sense of responsibility are essential.
7. Excellent communication skills both through email and telephone technique.
8. Ideally have experience of service coordination, working with Field Service Engineers.
9. Experience in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industries would be highly beneficial.
For more information please contact Jenny.Navan@cpl.ie or call 016146072