On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Technical Specialist. The successful candidate will work in the Technical Support (TS) group for coagulation diagnostic products of the company or other product lines as required.
· To work as part of cross functional team and to provide technical scientific assistance for the manufacture, testing and release of products.
· To complete and lead Root Cause analysis of issues which affect individual product batches if required.
· Prepare and distribute Technical Support protocols and reports, Root Cause Investigations, Impact assessments in accordance with the TS procedure.
· To complete all activities as per the Quality System requirements.
· To participate in investigation management meetings and provide metrics for non-conforming events within the Quality system.
· Technical support for specific product lines (Haemostasis/Thrombin generation)
· Analyze data and processes from various departments; develop, characterise and make formal recommendations.
· Plan and execute scientific studies or experiments to support product release using appropriate tools and methodologies.
· To continuously improve products and processes through the analysis and identification of improvements in cost, quality or time.
· Leading scientific studies for the improvement or increased robustness of products.
· An advanced life science degree.
· Laboratory experience in biological sciences.
· Demonstrated competence in biochemical techniques and statistical concepts.
· Experience in the field of Coagulation/ IVD industrial experience would be advantageous, minimum 2 years recommended.
· Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data, and technical procedures.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency when required, and have excellent attention to detail
· A willingness and ability to collaborate with and influence other groups in a positive, team‑based environment.
· A high level of care and attention to all aspects of the role and show a desire to achieve excellence through own initiative.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Tina on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com