Technical Support Agent
Dublin 4, office based
Perm, 30,000 doe
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.50am-5pm.
Our client, an Irish-owned full-service construction consulting firm are the operations management company on a number of schemes run by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
As a Technical Support Agent, your role will interact with, advise and guide homeowners looking to avail of offers on SEAI schemes. These schemes include, but are not limited to, Home Energy Grants and Free Energy Upgrades.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails from Installers operating on the schemes.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails from homeowners looking to avail of the schemes.
- Providing customer service to an agreed quality standard.
- Conducting follow-up activities with administration duties.
- Consistent and accurate updating of all relevant databases.
- Management of complaints in line with agreed operating procedures.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a busy office support environment (or similar).
- Ability to follow processes and deadlines.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Strong numeric ability with analytical and interpretive skills
- Attention to detail essential.
- Good Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and to network effectively.
- Strong organisational skills and a capacity to manage a multi-layered portfolio of tasks.
- Pleasant, friendly manner with an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office/windows.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Education: Minimum (Leaving Certificate)
Experience: One year working in a similar role.
Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows.