We are looking for Customer Support Agents to assist our client's customers with technical problems when using their products and services.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios) Mostly the customer will have connectivity issues.
- Organizing technician call outs
- Logging tickets
- 0-12 months experience as a Customer Support or similar role for Entry Level CS Agent and 6-12 months experience for Junior level CS Agent.
- English speakers, must be fluent
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening.
- The capacity to remain calm under intense pressure, especially when dealing with angry customers
- 12 months initial contract
- 3 weeks training from the office
- WH: Monday - Sunday (40h) in rotation 9am - 7pm -- (Sat 9-6pm)
- Location: City West D24
- Salary 23,100 per year 0-6 months exp in a call centre
- Salary 25,500 per year 6-12 months exp in a call centre
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.