Technical Support Analyst - Galway
Technical Support Analyst position available in Galway. The Technical Support Analyst is a member of the IT Operations team. The successful candidate will provide 2nd line technical support to end users within the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join and develop a career with an established MNC within the medical device outsourcing industry.
- Support hardware configuration and deployment. This includes, but not limited to, laptops, desktops, mobiles, switches, servers, VMs, WAPs and other hardware.
- Monitor and troubleshoot hardware.
- Proactively root cause incidents and define requirements for process improvements.
- Proactive technical input to deliver business goals, for example, Digital Factory and Analytics.
- Lead projects when required.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures. Adhere to corporate IS & security policies
- Develop relationships and work with Global IS teams as required.
- Periodically provide 1st level support to users for issues raised by phone, email, self-service or face to face
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 3 years experience in a related field.
- Microsoft Desktop Support certification desirable.
- Experienced knowledge of Networks and IT infrastructure.
- Network certification desirable, CCNA or similar.
- Proficiency in Windows desktop, server & VM environment.
- Working knowledge O365 & collaboration tools essential
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within particular field.
- Demonstrated ability to drive & solve technical issues through to completion.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button