Technical Support Executive :
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service requests and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Follow a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
No experience is required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
Location: Dublin 24. This is an office job and not a remote position.
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
Job duties and responsibilities
- Being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on-call rota, providing 24 hours, first-line support service to users.
- Update incidents with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution.
- Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation processes.
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Always ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection
Analytical and Problem-solving skills :
• Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
• Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
• Display ownership and accountability
Time Management Skills
• Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
• Ability to Multitask
Communication & Relationships Skills
Skills & Knowledge
• Communicate at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
• Work to tight deadlines/service levels
• Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
· Identification of problems and solutions
· Presentation of technical functionality to a non-technical audience
· Customer focused and proactive