As a Tier 1 IoT Technical support Analyst you will:
- Act as SME (subject matter expert) for IoT Hardware. You will work directly with end users to address questions or technical issues in both English and Mandarin.
- Own end to end support process: investigate hardware issues to determine/record root cause, determine solution and apply hardware repair (replacement components and remote support.
- Work cross functionally to explain issues and escalate as needed.
- Train customers on capabilities within the platform/product and best practices.
- This is your playground: You see the technical support team as the company’s ambassadors who work closely with the end user to drive customer satisfaction. You are passionate about investigating and troubleshooting system problems and bringing them to resolution.
- You are tech savvy and enjoy learning and using new technology and tools.
- You are bilingual and able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin in a business setting, including voice calls.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in troubleshooting networking systems (knowledge of different means of communication: Wifi, BLE, cellular, etc.) and how they work together. You have at least basic understanding of IoT hardware functions (routers, hubs, nodes, etc.).
- People First Mindset: You thrive on cross-functional team collaboration, and you understand the importance of collaborating with technical teammates and distilling concepts/processes in order to solve issues and provide a seamless customer experience. You have
- the ability to communicate complex technology to a non-technical person in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner.
- Attention to Details: You’re organized and goal oriented, with the ability to remain focused and maintain SLA’s in an unpredictable environment.
- You have the ability to analyze data in order to make informed decisions.
Location : Anywhere in Ireland
Apply Now or mail your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org