TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST – NORWEGIAN SPEAKER
Are you interested in IT Services? Do you need a change of scenario and the opportunity to explore Ireland? Do you speak Norwegian?
Does all this sounds complicated? Don’t worry! Full training and relocation package are included, as well as support through the relocation process.
What do we offer?
· Base annual salary of €26.500
· Full-time, permanent Contract with Covalen
· €2,000 Start-up package
· Office in Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland (on the border with Dublin West/Co. Dublin – close to Lucan) – Working from Home until further notice
· Flexible working hours and shifts
· Full training and Valuable experience
· Bike to Work and PRSA Savings Scheme
· Free onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking
· April Ireland Health Scheme and CPL Group Scheme
What do you need?
· Fluent near-native level (C1/C2) of Norwegian (written and oral) and Fluent English (C1)
· Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport – Mandatory
· Enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated person
What is going to be your task?
· Responding to clients via phone, call handling systems or email
· Resolving customer's problems remotely or by dispatching for onsite support
· Providing regular updates to customers on call status
· Documenting and following process through tickets systems
If this is the change and the challenge you need, don’t hesitate! Please apply your CV to email@example.com , and feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions