My client, a Galway City based Medical Device organisation, seeks to hire a new Technical Support Associate. You will be 3rd level qualified with a Biomedical, Medical, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering discipline. You will also be fluent in either French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. As part of the Technical Support team, you will be responsible for dealing with technical queries and complaints relating to products for the Europe, Middle East, Nordics and Africa regions. You will be providing first Level trouble shooting to end users, distributors and commercial teams via phone, web-based tools and email, including advising customers on the products intended use and addressing specific user issues. This is initially a 20-month FTC, remote working initially, reporting to the EME Technical Support Team Lead.
- Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Resolve and address any complaints or inquiries within the targets described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialisms required for role, sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Support team
- Maintaining compliance to medical device and diagnostics post-market surveillance regulations (e.g. US FDA 21 CFR Part 803 / 820, ISO 13485, EU MDR) in all activities
- 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline.
- Fluency in a French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese - Essential
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- Demonstrates the application of problem-solving methodologies, detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly
- Assume responsibility and Accountability for daily tasks and highlights any risk to Team lead.
For more information, please contact email@example.com