Customer Service Agents required for Citywest.
This role will involve working on site for our client. Candidates will be required to assist with the clients customers who will be contacting with technical problems when using their products and services.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers
- Analyse and Escalate any product malfunctions
- Provide general support and excellent customer service
- Up to 1 years’ experience as a Customer Support or similar role
- Excellent English speaking and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, especially when dealing with angry customers
- 12 months initial contract
- Working hours: Monday - Sunday (40h) in rotation 9am - 7pm - (Sat 9-6pm)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.