Manager, Technical Support - 24*7 rotating shift
Dublin 2, Ireland
Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
Our client is making the world of work, work better for people. Their cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. They are growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on their customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, they serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and they are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help build on their incredible momentum, their diverse, engaged workforce, and their purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Located in the city centre, we are hiring talented managers to join their expanding teams in the areas of Automation, Service Management, Performance, User Experience, Integration and Platform Technology. Whilst specialising in a specific area, mangers will be required to manage teams comprising of a variety of the above focuses.
If you are passionate about leadership and technology, then get in contact today with your CV for more details, specifying which area of focus:
- Experience with Linux or Windows.
- Exposure to Networking concepts and monitoring tools.
- Configuration with managing databases, SQL running queries.
- Cloud management in Azure or AWS and understanding of reading code but not developing it.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Meet deadline,
- Ability to deal with stress and fast paced environments.
- Managers may be managing across 1 or more teams at one time so will need to have strong operations and people management skills.
- Will work on complex issues that arise with customers.
- Must be able to manage their ques effectively making sure the priority calls are being dealt with first.
- The candidates must adapt to change well as each customer will have their own issues.
- 3 years of experience within tech support.
- Organised, good time management and deal with stressful environments.
- Certification in tech support would be an advantage.
- This team will be the escalation team for the other Tech Support team.
- This team will deal with all the high priority issues from customers.
- Will need to work well under pressure.
- Will be asked how they blow off steam outside of work.
- They will need experience with MySQL, Linux and Unix skills.
- Will not develop code but will need to read and understand the code.
- Exposure to mobile/web support development.
- Experience with browser troubleshooting.
- Will not need to write code but understand to read.
- Must have a good balance between tech skills and communication skills.
- There is 3 areas that this team looks at:
- SSO – single sign on
- Networking - troubleshooting.
- Communication is key in this position.
- Integrated with 3rd party technology they would need experience or exposure to issues support 3rd party companies.
- Monitoring communications between backend and frontend.
- This team will be reporting and analytics for constancy, integrity, mobility, and security.
- Balance is important for the role:
- If strong SQL and Linux - Performance team.
- If the candidate has strong JS - for UX team.
- The candidates should have good balance of all of them for this team.
- 5 Years + Experience