Do you have experience in a fast-paced environment? Are you team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills?
If you are analytical and have good troubleshooting skills, technical aptitude, and a basic understanding of various hardware, software, and operating systems and speak Swedish, why wait? Apply now and start your career in a tech company!
Previous contact center experience is desirable, but not essential.
What will you do?
- Resolve remote users’ IT problems using the first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, third-party, or appropriate remote group.
- You will be reached via telephone, ticket handling systems, or e-mail.
- Log, validate, and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site.
- Provide the customer with a solution, analytical troubleshooting, and query research, or route or escalate to the appropriate group.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members.
What do you need to have?
- Language: Fluent English & one of the Nordic languages
- Stamp 4 Visa or European citizenship is required.
- Experience within a customer service/call center environment preferred.
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Technical savvy (understanding of hardware, software, and different operating systems).
- Communications & Organizational skills.
- Flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns.
What will you get?
- Salary: 26.500€ + Start-up Package (€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation can be organized by our team)
- Full paid training provided
- Benefits: Sport & Social Membership, Employee Reward, and Recognition Program.
- Working hours: Flexible to work different shifts.
Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org