Our client, a leader in video and voice solutions, is seeking Technical Support professionals who will care about their customers, have a deep curiosity about their greatest challenges and have the drive and expertise to solve them.
Our client not only leads the market in the quality of their products and service but in their world-class work environments heavily focused on a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and recognition. This is backed up by a fantastic benefits and rewards package.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be the first contact for all customer questions regarding the products and services on offer. You will manage these contacts in a customer oriented, efficient, and effective way to ensure that they are fully satisfied, and the required solutions are provided instantaneously.
Your Daily role
• Handle customer assistance requests by phone and email, ensuring that those which cannot be addressed at first contact are escalated and followed up on appropriately
• Discuss with customers (internal and external) the technical aspects of product installation, operation, and maintenance relative to sales and/or repair considerations
• Analyse problems with non-functioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action
• Generate sales lead when appropriate from those contacts
• Obtain accurate customer details within CRM system and ensure CRM system is kept fully updated with work on customer issues
• Follow up on customer satisfaction survey. Provide excellent customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues with internal departments
What you will bring to the team
• Experience working in a technical support position
• Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
• Fluent in English - verbally and written at business level, and Fluent in the following languages: Danish and Norwegian verbally and written at business level
In return You will get
• Competitive Salary
• Great Career development
• Amazing Team culture: Empowered, supported, included, trust and transparent
• A dynamic & fun working environment
• Many More
Cpl is proud to be partnering with the latest addition to Galway’s burgeoning tech sector. This market-leading global communications company is creating a Centre of Excellence in Galway, which has been described as the “innovation heartbeat for the company’s offices across the globe”.
This Centre of Excellence will serve as the primary research and development lab in EMEA and will boost 200 highly skilled professionals across a range of engineering, sales, and customer support roles.
For an immediate interview please forward you CV using the apply button