My client, a renowned Irish company is currently on the market for a Technical Support/ Customer Service Representative to join the team in Kildare.
We are interviewing for this role over video call. This person will work remotely until government restrictions lift.
- Provide technical support to external customers,
- Support the delivery of training programmes customers
- Liaise with clients over the phone on a daily basis.
- Assist with customer site administration as required.
- Provide the data required in the preparation of customer service contracts.
- Schedule appointments and site visits.
- Updating of reports as required.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- A third level technical degree an advantage in this role.
- Experience working in a customer service setting an advantage.
- Excellent PC Skills to include Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role and/or other Office Support positions in Dublin/ Kildare please contact me at email@example.com