Our client is a leading manufacturer of material handling systems and high quality automation solutions. They support some of the world’s leading manufacturing companies by providing top quality, reliable automation equipment for even the most challenging requirements.
Due to continued growth and expansion, they have an exciting opportunity for a Technical writer to join their Engineering group.
Within this role, you will join a highly skilled Engineering Department specialising in machine design, automation, project management and documentation services. The successful candidate will aid the wider engineering team in the creation, review and execution of various documents.
This position must be filled by an ambitious person capable of thriving in a hardworking environment with technical writing attributes.
The role involves the successful candidate carrying out the following responsibilities under guidance:
· Create documentation packages to meet customer requirements. Documents not limited to:
o Equipment manuals, quality checks lists, test documentation, project reports, other equipment and company documentation
· Working closely with internal engineering functions to ensure successful completion of documentation requirements.
· Assist in the review and documentation of results from machine validation activities.
What we are looking for:
· Experience in a documentation or quality role.
· Demonstrated computer skills with software used in document processing, which includes MS Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Experience in an industrial automation environment and working knowledge of Document Control fundamentals, Quality Systems, and GxP requirements would be an advantage
Key Personal Skills and Attributes:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and hardworking attitude
· Self-motivated with a view to continuous personal development
· Excellent technical knowledge with a focus on new and emerging technologies
· Ability to travel and a Full driving licence is required
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button