Kenny-Whelan (a Specialist Division of the CPL Group) are hiring a Technical Writer/ Biotech Operations Support Representative (Media Buffer) with one of our Global Life Sciences Companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 087 7422268
Technical Writer/ Biotech Operations Support Representative will support the Large Molecule/Biotech Operations side of the site. Responsible for providing Technical support for existing Media/Buffer processes in the operations/manufacturing environment in Biotech. Build deep technical expertise in the area of responsibility and demonstrate strong data-driven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities.
Support the day-to-day operations of the media buffer area to ensure that issues are resolved and maintain supply of process solutions to the respective upstream and downstream areas.
- Ownership of Electronic Batch Record to ensure process, compliance and health & safety requirements are met.
- Participate in the generation of training documentation and training delivery for process operations.
- Develop and execute change controls in media and buffer areas in conjunction with Process engineering and various personnel.
- Expert on all aspects of media/buffer operations.
- Develop production schedule for media/buffer in conjunction with area process teams and operations supervision.
- Responsibility for observation/deviation investigation and closeout in conjunction with Process engineering and TSMS representatives.
- Troubleshooting equipment performance issues in conjunction with Process engineering representatives.
- Manage consumable use within the area and look for opportunities for cost reduction.
- Ownership of electronic batch record to ensure process, compliance and health & safety requirements are met.
In carrying out his/her responsibilities, the Media Buffer Technical Operations Support Representative is expected to collaborate with Upstream and Downstream Reps, Engineering, Operations, Quality & Regulatory to troubleshoot processes and deliver to the manufacturing schedule. He/she must have the interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a broad spectrum of people.
Educational / IT Qualifications
- BSc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or a Science related
- Relevant industrial experience in a Biotech/Large Molecule/GMP setting
- Ms Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous Pharma Production operations/ projects/process experience (biopharma preferable)
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com