Salary: £18k + Commission
An exciting opportunity has opened at a growing furniture manufacturer based in Cheadle. This position will be responsible for closing sales over the phone and maintaining great customer relationships.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to our field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Engage and develop prospective new clientele
• Produce reports as required by Fulfilment Manager
• Complete office administration support tasks as required weekly
Relationships & Collaboration:
• Participates in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business
• Responsibility in the development and maintenance of relationships on behalf of the sales department
• Acts as a leading brand ambassador, taking advantage of relationships and connections established to avidly represent the business, share its vision, increase awareness, and establish more relationships
Qualifications & Skills
• Communications Skills: Communication skills are a must have for this position, in both verbal and written form. These skills are especially necessary in building relationships with consumers, external partners and internal colleagues.
• Ms Office: Must be highly proficient in Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interpersonal Skills: Will be passionate and highly energetic in approach to their work, will be self-motivated and work under minimal supervision, will be proactive. The candidate must also portray a strong ability to handle multiple clients and meet deadlines and have an ability to remain calm under stressful scenarios and uncertainty.
• People Skills: Due to the high-interaction levels that come with the position, a candidate must possess an ability to build trust within a large and diverse environment. Also, being a representative of the business’s image the individual must present themselves sharply and be an approachable individual who is easy to get along with and who possesses an ability to form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business
• Experience in a Telesales administrative role
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning tool (preferably Netsuite)
If you are interested in this position, please apply or direct all questions to email@example.com.