The Telesales Agent will provide a broad range of customer support and administrative services to the customer and prospects of our client.
Services provided will include a combination of telesales, customer service, administrative, and complaint handling processes.
The Agent will focus on providing an excellent service for existing and future customers in accordance with agreed departmental objectives.
- Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails, and web-chats in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a manner that is empathetic, sensitive, and confident.
- Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
- Effectively analyze moderately complex information and /or unusual situations using a variety of techniques.
- Work within a team to meet and exceed individual/team performance targets including SLA’s
- Demonstrate initiative whilst operating within a team and set high standards of professionalism in all business dealings
- Analyze, evaluate and complete work in accordance with agreed standards and limits
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Workflow Management
- Team spirit
- Operational Effectiveness
Desirable Business Skillset
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a call center type environment
- Work experience in a role with a high priority on data entry accuracy and the requirement to meet strict timelines
- Certified in computer basics to ECDL or equivalent level
Sounds like you? Please email me to hear more about this opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org