Services provided will include a combination of telesales, customer service, administrative and complaint handling processes.
The Agent will focus on providing an excellent service for existing and future customers in accordance with agreed departmental objectives.
- Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails and web-chats efficient manner.
- Handle customer issues and complaints with empathy, sensitivity and confidence.
- Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
- Effectively analyse moderately information and /or unusual situations
- Work within a team to meet and exceed individual/team targets including SLA’s
- Analyse, evaluate and complete work in accordance with agreed standards and limits
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as required
Customer Service – Handle calls, emails and web-chats coming into the business and pre-call planning / preparation, understand the importance of voice, being polite and engaging, an active listener blocking out distractions, able to establish customer's wants, able to deliver attention grabbing statements whilst outlining needs. Able to handle objections.
Administration – Accurately and efficiently handle incoming and outgoing mail.
Customer Focus – Increase customer satisfaction through the delivery of excellent service.
People and Workflow Management – Manage own time and priorities and can remain focused, positive and enthusiastic.
Colleagues – Work positively as part of a team.
Operational Effectiveness – Deliver consistent performance through adherence processes.
- Customer service experience desirable
- Call centre experience desirable
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong computer skills