If you want to make the next move in the sales field and want a job with uncapped commission, this might be suitable for you!
The Telesales and Customer Support Representative will provide a broad range of customer support and administrative services to the customer and prospects of our client.
Services provided will include a combination of telesales, customer service, administrative and complaint handling processes.
· Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails, and web-chats efficiently.
· Handle customer issues and complaints with sensitivity, and confidence.
· Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
· Work within a team to meet and exceed individual/team targets.
· 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment
· 2 months experience in a Sales environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self- motivated to proactively search new clients
· Fluent level of English (at least C1)
· Call centre experience desirable
· Highly detail oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Salary: competitive + performance-based bonus circa €500 p/month (uncapped, so high bonus potential for high performers). The client also run a weekly incentive with a monetary award for top 3 x sales agents of the week.
· Contract: Fixed term
· Training: Full training will be provided
· Location: WFH due to the time being until further notice
· Medical Cash Plan
· Bike to Work Scheme
· CPL Group Discount Scheme
· Staff Engagement Initiatives and Competitions
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Interested? Send an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this link.