The Telesales Agent will provide a broad range of customer support and administrative services to the customer and prospects of our client. Services provided will include a combination of telesales, customer service, administrative and complaint handling processes. The Agent will focus on providing an excellent service for existing and future customers in accordance with agreed departmental objectives.
• Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails and web-chats in an effective and efficient manner.
• Handle customer issues and complaints in a manner that is empathetic, sensitive and confident.
• Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
• Effectively analyse moderately complex information and /or unusual situations using a variety of techniques.
• Work within a team to meet and exceed individual/team performance targets including SLA’s
• Demonstrate initiative whilst operating within a team and set high standards of professionalism in all business dealings
• Analyse, evaluate and complete work in accordance with agreed standards and limits
• Liaise with other departments as necessary
• Carry out any other tasks or responsibilities as required in the role
• Customer Service – Handle calls, emails and web-chats coming into the business and pre-call planning / preparation, understand the importance of voice, being polite and engaging, an active listener blocking out distractions, able to establish customer's wants, able to deliver attention grabbing statements whilst outlining needs. Able to handle objections.
• Administration – Accurately and efficiently handle incoming and outgoing mail in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.
• Customer Focus – Increase customer satisfaction through the delivery of excellent service.
• People and Workflow Management – Manage own time and priorities and can remain focused, positive and enthusiastic when issues are encountered.
• Colleagues – Work positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives.
• Operational Effectiveness – Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
Desirable Business Skillset
• Experience in a customer service role is desirable
• Experience in a call centre type environment desirable
• Work experience in a role with a high priority on data entry accuracy and the requirement to meet strict timelines desirable
• Certified in computer basics to ECDL or equivalent level desirable