They are a leading supplier in the Irish business energy market. They have powered businesses for 13 years. They have a 28% market share of the business electricity and gas market on an all–island basis, and over 65,000 customers. They are also the Greenest Energy Supplier on the island of Ireland (Commission for Energy Regulation (CER) report 2012 on fuel-mix and CO2 emissions for individual electricity suppliers licensed in Ireland).
The position will be operated by one of the most successful BPO service providers in Ireland that has been in operations for over 20 years. They work with leading global organisations in banking, insurance, utilities, software/ online platforms and more. Their world-class solutions include managed staffing, managed service, business process outsourcing (BPO), consulting and solution design. They operate in Ireland, the UK and across Europe.
- Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails and web-chats in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a manner that is empathetic, sensitive and confident.
- Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
- Effectively analyse moderately complex information and /or unusual situations using a variety of techniques.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Experience in cold calling and sales.
- Motivation in sales and customer interaction.
- Flexibility in shifts between 8 am and 8 pm as well as Saturday.
- Monthly performance-based bonus.
- Work from home until further notice due to Covid 19 restriction.
- Temp contract until the 26th of February 2021 with strong possibility of extension.
- Located in Sandyford, D18.
- Professional work experience in market-leading client project.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best recruitment support.