Teradata Developer - Day Rate Contract
· Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
· Develop data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
· Adhere to the Teradata Global Control Framework (GCFR)
· Adhere to Bank IT Project Methodology & Standards
· Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
· Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
· The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification or 3 years of relevant experience.
· Experience of writing SQL scripts to transform data.
· Hands on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor.
· Experience in Teradata utilities Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load.
· Experience or knowledge of the Teradata GCFR, or equivalent, data management framework.
· Experience or knowledge of the Teradata Financial Services Logical Data Model, or similar Data Model.
· Solid understanding of Teradata client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
· Experience working with ETL tools such as SSIS would be advantageous.
Experience of working with scheduling tools, such as TWS, would be advantageous.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 614 6058