Our client is a healthcare company based in the UK who are looking to hire a Territory Account Manager for the West of Ireland.
The aim of this role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products, ensuring take up and sell through of promotional activity and effective reporting and communication with other departments. Also responsible for securing new business accounts/ customers.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops and presents clear forecasts of business as and when requested
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products with competitors
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services in a timely manner
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services
- Participates in trade shows and company seminar tours
- Experience working in healthcare/nutritional company
- Trained in sales techniques
- Must possess a minimum 3 years’ experience in territory management or field sales
- Experience of the VMS industry preferable but not mandator
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Valid and clean driver’s license
Suitable candidates should apply now or email email@example.com for more information