Our client, one of world's largest beauty care brands & suppliers to industry are now expanding their team in the Munster region & are actively seeking to hire an experienced Territory Sales Manager to cover the Munster region & Wexford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious & suitably qualified applicants to further develop their sales career in a dynamic, highly successful organisation so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Irish B2B sales team, your primary responsibility will be sourcing new customers as well as expanding business within the existing commercial client base.
You will also engage with customers on their needs, support marketing activities & new product/service launches, prepare sales presentations & deliver on all related sales, business development & market research activities.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years field sales experience is essential.
- Full clean license & own car.
- An understanding of, or experience selling into the beauty care sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different client projects.
The role will begin on an initial 12mth contract basis but with expectation of longer term or permanent. Base salary will depending on experience/qualifications but expected to be approx. 30-35k with OTE of approx. 60k + phone, laptop & very generous expenses package.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com