Our client is creating digital platform for customers all over the world which allows them to manage and monitor their business through a central, single access point. It’s a distribution channel for new products and tools for merchants.
You will join data analytics scrum team working on system integrations, development of BI reports and dashboard with focus on business insights as a Test Analyst. Team is composed from Data Architects, DB Developers, BI Developers, QAs and Scrum Master. You will closely cooperate with other team members to deliver product increments each sprint.
• working with Data Architects and Developers to make sure that requirements are clear for you and the team.
• designing Test Cases to verify each User Story accordingly to acceptance criteria
• planning, executing tests and reporting its results
• supporting team members in solving problems/defects by providing complex test run results and steps to reproduce for the defects
• collaborate with other members of QA team (both from your and other scrum teams) to make sure that the quality of our application constantly improves.
Knowledge & Skills
We are looking for proactive individual who is passionate about testing in Database / Data analytics areas and a great team player who by his presence can push the team to the next level.
• experience as manual and / or database tester
• strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
• proficient in scripting languages (e.g. SQL Oracle)
• experience in working in Scrum / Agile methodology
• at least basic knowledge about SDLC, test methodology, testing principles
• knowledge from Data Warehouse area, ETL mechanisms
• experience with BI and/or data visualization tools
• knowledge of tracking tools (e.g. JIRA with extensions)