Our client, is currently looking at expanding their technology centre and are seeking people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale.
Do you want to.....
• Create better experiences for users
• Prioritise ease of use and functionality
• Build and deploy new services
• Ask questions of the biggest datasets
• Be passionate, impactful and Be first
• Join a team on a mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Performs testing activities to include: Test planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
• Leads, develops, monitors, and executes automation test activities for small to medium sized projects.
• Provides guidance to team members on the scripting and execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design requirements.
• Researches new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.
• Post Test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
• Has had prior proven/ trained expertise on JIRA and XRAY tooling and good knowledge of automation ( Selenium, Cucumber etc.)
• Test Analysts can double up as Defect Manager positions, should have had prior defect management experience. Fully conversant with defect lifecycles, defect triaging across multiple teams in diverse geographical locations and an intense drive get defects resolved and closed.
• Previous Financial services experience (preferably Cards & Payments).
• Minimum experience 4-5 years in Software Testing & Quality Assurance
• Excellent and careful attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills are essential as are good stakeholder management skills.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
• A proven track record in software testing. Experience in UK Cards and Payments will be an added bonus
• Good knowledge of structured test methods and delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies).
• Knowledge of both manual and automated testing along with automation framework definition.
• Able to organise, manage and prioritise own workload.
To apply to this role please contact Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below