- Carry out in-vehicle capturing and testing as required across different projects.
- Understand vehicle test equipment and debug as needed - reporting all concerns to team in Galway
- Adherence to driving logs, policies and procedures in place for test vehicles.
- Communication of vehicle issues as they arise with vehicle controls.
- Gain an understanding of the function being tested and find challenging use cases in the real world.
- Responsible for vehicles security at all times - overnight parking, ferry crossings, etc.
- Acknowledge local road laws by making him\herself aware of all regulations prior to testing.
- Organise payment of all acquired fines and tolls in a timely manner.
- Develop proficient knowledge of applicable SW packages.
- Attend review meetings and provide detailed feedback on test runs.
- Adhere to quality guidelines and in-house policies.
- Ensure Health & Safety Rules are adhered to.
- Support with internal/customer visits when requested.
- Availability to travel & work out of office hours as requested
- Complete annotation and ad-hoc team requests when test driving requests are low
- Review annotations and ensure all annotation rules are adhered to.
- Be willing to travel for advanced levels of driver training to various OEM sites.
- Be willing to self promote and achieve higher categories of driving licence in Ireland (e.g. BE,C,C1)
Back to jobs
Our client, a global leader in the automotive sector are currently recruiting for a Test Driver. This role does require travel and a fully license is required.